PowerPoint and Jamboard

Johan Venter holding a fully functioning lightsaber

Use PowerPoint in collaboration with Jamboard to boost student engagement.

Please make additions to this Jamboard....(it will open in a new window.)

I'll come back later and say some more.


Learn PowerPoint Interactive Animation
Udemy hosts a course on Interactive PowerPoint Animations that I created. So, please visit it. PowerPoint presentations used in the course can be used as templates for your own animations. Moreover, I sometimes have discount coupons for the course to give away. I post the coupons on my Facebook page, but they go quickly, so I offer them to my mailing list first. Please send me an e-mail johan@myfutureway.co.za
Johan Venter Interactive PowerPoint AnimationJohan Venter Interactive PowerPoint Animation YouTube Interactive PowerPoint Animation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Interactive PowerPoint Animation for Education

PowerPoint's morphing transition