Interactive PowerPoint Animation for Education

Johan Venter PowerPoint Interactive animation




Interactive PowerPoint Animation for Education|

In my 2023 Udemy course, I demonstrate how to create and publish interactive animations in PowerPoint. We follow the process as outlined in this video:

The process to create interactive PowerPoint animations




The "Telescopes" example below is an instance of what I am proposing: The learner watches a narrated animation (that started life in PowerPoint) on the operation of two types of telescopes and then at various points during the animated presentation, she has to interact with what is on screen using the H5P video interactivities.

A working example of an interactive PowerPoint animation


The loop is of course not fully closed: At the end of the presentation, the learner gets a report of what he knows and what he does not yet know. The teacher, however, does not know yet, because this blog site won't give her a report. To close the loop fully, the H5P interactivity should be deployed in a Learner Management system. We cover that in the final section of the course where participants have the opportunity to make their H5P video interactivities available to five students to try out. Don't miss the course! (By following the links on this page I won't get paid. When you buy the course, I hopefully will get paid.)
Learn PowerPoint Interactive Animation 
Visit my course at Udemy on Interactive PowerPoint Animations. PowerPoint presentations to be used as templates for your own animations are available for all the examples used in the course. Sometimes I have discount coupons for the course to give away. I post the coupons on my Facebook page, but they go quick, so I offer them to my mailing list first. Please send me an e-mail johan@myfutureway.co.za   
Johan Venter Interactive PowerPoint AnimationJohan Venter Interactive PowerPoint Animation YouTube Interactive PowerPoint Animation

Comments

Post a Comment

Please include your e-mail for further information.

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Publishing interactive PowerPoint animations