Make a Custom Shape in PowerPoint.




 Make a Custom Shape in PowerPoint.

We will hardly ever use all the shapes available in PowerPoint, but sometimes we need a shape that is not available. For example, we may need a shape that resembles a film strip. Something like this. 
Custom Shape in PowerPoint from interactive animations in powerPoint Animations

To make a shape like this needs only a few keystrokes and a few seconds in PowerPoint.
I started by drawing a blue rectangle and then clicked on it, held the Ctrl key down, and dragged it to make an exact duplicate of the rectangle. I made this second rectangle smaller and repeated the process runs as follows:


Once you have all your little blocks in place, select everything:

Now click on 1. Shape format. 2. Merge Shapes. 3 Combine. 4. This will be the effect:
Merge and Combine shapes in PowerPoint interactive animations.

This short video also displays the process.


I promised a copy of the presentation that I used to create the YouTube Short with. Here it is.

Visit my course at Udemy on Interactive PowerPoint Animations. PowerPoint presentations to be used as templates for your own animations are available for all the examples used in the course. Sometimes I have discount coupons for the course to give away. I post the coupons on my Facebook page, but they go quick, so I offer them to my mailing list first. Please send me an e-mail johan@myfutureway.co.za   
Johan Venter Interactive PowerPoint Animation YouTube Interactive PowerPoint Animation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

Interactive PowerPoint Animation for Education

PowerPoint's morphing transition